Happy Birthday, Renee!

Monday, March 15, 2010

In honor of Renee's Birthday TODAY we are auctioning off one of the cutest items we have received so far, something that I know Renee would LOVE!

This darling apron is handmade and is absolutely gorgeous. The butterfly fabric is beautiful and looks fabulous with the teal fabric. Pictures can't do this apron justice.

Note: I decided to give you a better sense of this gorgeous apron that I'd take a picture. I'm in my work out clothes, but here it is!

It's really beautiful! Here are some detail shots:
As you can see, the stitching on this apron is absolutely beautiful. If we weren't in this to raise fundraisng dollars, I'd want to keep this myself!

I am going to start the bidding at $10. Bids will increase by $2. This apron retails at $22, so we'd love to get at least that!

Details:
A $3 shipping fee will be added to the winning bid. Payment will be accepted via PayPal.

To bid on this apron, please leave a comment with:
1) Your bid
2) Your name
3) Your e-mail address

Bids will be accepted for this apron for one week.  The auction will close at 12pm noon CST on Monday, March 22nd. Payment needs to be received within 24 hours of the auction closing. Payment not received within that time will result in losing the auction and we will contact the 2nd highest bidder.

Let the bidding begin!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP