Our first shipment of auction items!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I was so thrilled yesterday when I came home to a small box of auction items! I was so excited when my 3-day for the Cure Twitter buddy Faren messaged me and said she had some auction items for us. I didn't know what to expect, but I was overwhelm with excitement when I received the package.

All of the items in this box were handmade and are absolutely beautiful. This is just a glimpse of the items; you will see them in more detail when they are ready to be put up for auction in March!

Here is a picture of all of them items laid out on our guest bed. 

On the far left this is a beautiful ivory scarf with a forest green pocket. Directly to the right of the scarf is a beautiful and sparkly pink and white bracelet. Both made with love by Faren.

The blue knit purse is above the bracelet. It is perfect for a little girl and has beautiful, colorful trim!

In the center is a gorgeous apron. It ties around your waist and has cute pockets on the sides. The trim is pretty butterfly material. Next to that apron is another one in a pink and breast cancer theme! The trim has pink ribbons and girlfriends having fun.

Finally, the far right is a beautiful, handmade purse. The purse has a long handle and is lighter than it looks in the picture. It has pretty sequins and butterfly fabric in the center.

I adore the purse and aprons so much that I might just bid on them myself!! Remember to check back often, these items (and others!) will be available soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP